This practical course will give you an overview of Skills Development facilitation in South Africa.
Please contact Nicole at email@example.com or on 011 425 3575 for pricing
Skills Development Facilitation
3 Day Course.
The VCA Skills Development Facilitation Course runs for 3 consecutive days.
- Conduct skills development administration
- Co-ordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
- Develop an organisation’s training and development plan
- Identify and interpret related legislation and its impact on the team, department or division and ensure compliance
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the basic component and fundamental skills of effective communication
The course is aligned to the following Unit Standards:
- 15217 Develop an organisational training and development plan
- 15227 Conduct skills development administration in an organisation
- 15232 Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organisation
- 15225 Identify and interpret related legislation and its impact on the team, department or division and ensure compliance
- 110506 Demonstrate and apply knowledge and understanding of the basic components and fundamental skills of effective communication
This course will be assessed by a number of formative exercises that occur during the course. It is a hands-on learning programme with contact time knowledge and skills component of around 22 hours, an offsite application component of approximately 150 hours as well as research which should take about 30 hours. In addition to this, “on the job” Skills Development should take place. This should take approximately 100 notional hours to perform as “selling the idea” to your company is a vital part of being an SDF.